Life is Beautiful

"There is no other living in this world whom is as interesting as a human being." - Mandy Tan

Therefore, appreciate life because life is beautiful for you and me. Let us practice to live in a peace and wonderful world which is getting harder nowadays, but it is possible if we share the same dream.

Yours Truly,
Mandy Tan.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dinner at Robot Sushi, Sunway Piramid

I had a memorable dinner with my ex-colleagues at Robot Sushi yesterday, Sunway Piramid. The shop is at LG2, Blue Zone and near to Jaya Jusco.

There were total six of us and I was especially touch that Evelyn and Lily joined us for the dinner. Also, I feel grateful that Hui Hong called me to join this dinner cum gathering.

Things change, however I hope that our friendship will last forever.
I believe it is fate that bring us all together.

________________

P/S: It was so coincident that I read an article reviewing about Robot Sushi in today's free newspaper "Malay Mail".

I love the environment which is techno. However, my personal rating for the sushi served is four out of 10 full points.

No comments: